PUBLIC NOTICE OF LHMPO MEETINGS
- Executive Board and Technical Advisory Committee Meetings are posted at:
- Lake Havasu City Hall 2330 McCulloch Blvd., N.
- Lake Havasu City Post Office 1750 McCulloch Blvd., N.
- Lake Havasu City Police Department 2360 McCulloch Blvd., N.
NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
A majority/quorum of the Lake Havasu Metropolitan Planning Organization Executive Board and/or the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) may/will be in attendance at the following:
- LHMPO Technical Advisory Committee Meeting, January 24, 2017, 1:30 p.m., 900 London Bridge Road, Lake Havasu City, AZ
- LHMPO Executive Board Meeting, February 14, 2017 2:00 p.m., Lake Havasu City Police Facility Meeting Room, 2330 McCulloch Blvd, N., Lake Havasu City, AZ
OPEN MEETING LAW
Lake Havasu Metropolitan Planning Organization follows open meeting law pursuant to Arizona Revised Statue §38-431.01 through 431.09.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Lake Havasu Metropolitan Planning Organization endeavors to ensure the accessibility of all of its programs, projects and services to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for LHMPO meetings, please contact Jeanette Buckley, Lake Havasu MPO at (928) 453-2823 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting so that accommodations may be arranged.